Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TGT2 Applications in Network Security Challenges

My second term started with TGT2, Applications in Network Security Challenges. This course has one BOSS task with 4 deliverables. Again my recommendation would be to treat them as separate tasks. I uploaded four different documents.



My task 1A document was 5 pages and contained an analysis of the policy with a recommendation (two separate sections).

My task 1B document was 10 pages and contained 2 basic sections. In the first section, I analyzed common methods for risk assessment. In the second section, I analyzed separate risks and included a risk matrix.

My Task 1C document was 10 pages and included an analysis of several network devices. I also included an explanation of stateful firewall vs stateless firewalling. In addition to that, I explained the need for and function of IDSs, followed by a comparison of two vendors (Cisco and Juniper). Lastly, I included a network diagram to point to the location where these devices should be placed.

My Task 1D document was 6 pages. I started out by analyzing separate management models for training programs. After that, I outlined my strategy and plan.

All my work was accepted in the first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment