Monday, August 19, 2013

Planning your first real course

Once you have everything ready, you will have an important call with your mentor: your goals for the first term. According to the curriculum, your first term will contain Risk Management (JIT2), Current and Emerging Technology (LYT2) and Cyberlaw, Regulations and Compliance (TFT2).

The very first course in your program is JIT2. I would strongly recommend not taking this course as your first course. I did not do that either, and I am very happy about that. JIT2 is not very difficult, but it can be a very dry subject at times, and has three separate deliverables in the Taskstream task.

Instead of JIT2, I chose to have Advanced Networking Technology (SJT2) in my first term, and started with that. SJT2 has separate deliverables as well, but these are close to each other and I was able to integrate them in a single document.

No comments:

Post a Comment